Hey!




I have decided I should start blogging on a regular basis not just to let people know what i think, but also to let myself know what i think.The truth is, I can never lie when I write. A reason, why, I haven't actually written in a while. I feel my true potential lies in the way I can put meaning into words and I would be losing myself if I stop doing so. I hereby declare that some of the things that I write here might not match the way I am in reality( Or the way everybody thinks I am). Since I haven't written in a while, not many people know I can write.Hence, I sign by the name, The Side I Hide.
P.S: I am extremely fun loving girl and even though the three posts here have had a serious tone, I promise the upcoming posts are going to be full of love, happiness and a lot of fun. :D :D

Comments

Popular Posts