Goodbye 2017! You were amazing!

It was a conscious decision to stay away from writing anything on my blog this entire year.

This year started with a bang, and is ending with a bang. I have changed and evolved so much over the year, it is impossible to recognise and relate to the things I wrote before.

This year stands out in many different ways and mostly for all things positive. The key take away from the year is to go with the flow, learn to accept things and make the best of any situation.

I cannot believe how much it helped provide clarity and peace.

I have reached a place in life where I am happy and find happiness in the smallest things in life. I do not know how I had undermined that for such a long time.

I started my life with a fresh slate this year with zero expecattations, I have lived like there is no tomorrow. I visited 3 countries, I did well professionally, I made many new friends personally, I am grateful for everything.

I celebrated some of the happiest days of my best friends, it was insane and incredible (Jig, Vinod and Chupp)!

There were celebrations other than that all throughout the year, for the silliest of reasons and for the simplest of things. Partying with my school friends was special and one the best feelings in the world!

I learnt I can make friends at the drop of a hat and talk to anyone!

I have understood the need to simplify everything! I also love analysing people and their behaviours specially when they bother me a lot!

I learnt some valuable lessons about myself. Lessons that will help me live a lot more easily.

The control I have gained on my temper is something I am very proud of!

The will power I have come to possess and the results of that are things that remind me anything is possible. I have now successfully thrown away all the negative baggage both physically and mentally.

I am extremely saddened by my grandma passing away in December. But even then I was happy about how peacefully she crossed over. I have never seen her that peaceful.

Is my life perfect? Definitely not!
Is my life amazing? Absolutely!

Thank you 2017. I cannot stop being excited for 2018. It is going to amazing-er, I can already tell.

Happiest new year everyone! :D



Comments

  1. I think we should celebrate every year. Every day actually! The very fact that we have another day to live is reason for celebration :)

    Wishing you a great 2018. Make the best of every single day!

    Do drop by mine.

    Cheers,
    CRD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts